Thursday, May 10, 2012

wish i had something witty to title this post

I know i just posted last night and i haven't even left my home town yet, but i figured why not start posting and getting used to posting. Well today and the past few days it has been hitting me hard that i will be leaving soon to go to Disney and that I am leaving friends and family behind and I am leaving behind a lot of events going on. For example one of my best friends is getting married this July and I wont be able to make it to his wedding i will miss their wedding I am friends to both the bachelor and to the bride and I hate leaving their wedding behind they both mean  a lot to me they have been good friends to me for a really long time! and on top of that i am leaving friends family behind but all of this in my mind and heart  i know they all understand why i am taking this job and embarking on this journey and everyone i have chatted with about this is really excited for me and understand this is something that needs to be done for myself. I haven't really heard to many negatives about going i have had my rocky moments with a few people but thats just because they seem to be nervous of not having me around but they still understand why and i really believe they support me too. I am glad i took this opportunity to go to Florida and I am excited to see what this brings i can not wait to see what the future holds for me!


well until next time guys take it easy and enjoy life as if there is no tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment